Welcome to the D&D website
50 R4Es: D&D is recognised in EFQM Newsletter article
“Just a quick note to say what a useful resource your website is. I am currently undertaking a degree part time whilst working full time ... my latest subject being business excellence. As you can imagine fitting things in is quite difficult and I don't have the luxury of long hours in a library. Having discovered your website I found the information and resources both inspirational and factual, whilst putting the information into easy terms (love the porridge analogy). ”
We help organisations to improve their performance by using the EFQM Excellence Model©. If you want to make ‘excellence’ more than just another promotional buzzword in your organisation, you really should think about using this framework.
Whatever your reason for coming here, we hope you will benefit from viewing our site. The following three tabs sum up the site, and include some quick links to key areas. We hope they encourage you to look in more detail and see how we can help you on your Excellence journey. Then do contact us if you would like to know more.
- are D&D Excellence Limited's Directors, Derek Medhurst (left) and Dave Richards (right)
- focus on helping people to use the EFQM Excellence Model
- have been using the Model since 1993
- tailor our support to your needs
- have worked in many sectors/industries and cultures
- include one of the first ever recipients of the EFQM's Personal Recognition Award for Leadership in the Excellence movement - awarded to Derek in 2003
- are Accredited Excellence Model Assessors for the 2013 EFQM Excellence Model
Fundamentally, the EFQM Excellence Model says
- that you need: appropriate leadership for your organisation; the right planning; to manage your people and assets well; to manage your processes and your product/service marketing to best effect; and to know what results you are achieving over time for relevant stakeholders
- and that to do this effectively you need to think what results you want to achieve, plan how to achieve them and then implement the plans, and then check how you have done and make enhancements as necessary
- is a world-class organisational management framework
- can help you to THINK about your organisation in a systems way
- is not a tick-list approach to running your organisation
- can be used for self-assessments, awards and recognition schemes
- is a valuable tool, but is not a panacea or guarantee
- is based on concepts that are now mirrored in the Enlightened Shareholder Value approach introduced into UK company legislation by the Companies Act 2006 (see our article on the Publications & free downloads page)
... do have a look around our site, and we look forward to hearing about how we can help you!
If you find the site useful and would like to tell a friend about it, you can do so with a pre-formatted message - to which you can add their email addresses - when you use this link to open your email program
© 2012 The EFQM Excellence Model is a trademark of the European Foundation for Quality Management