- The pages on this website are published by D&D Excellence Limited ("D&D") and hosted on servers in the UK.
- D&D does not ask you to enter any personal data when you use this website, unless you use the Contact Us email facility.
- If you do use the Contact Us facility, your email will provide us with your email address, and any other information you choose to include in the email. We will use that information to respond to your enquiry. We may also use the information to improve our website, or our services.
- If we believe later that we have information or news that will be of some interest to you, we will send it to you at the email address you provided. If you do not wish to hear further from us, you may advise us by email and we will not send you more information.
Security and controlling your information
- D&D treats all the data held with care and security. Any details you give us will remain confidential.
- We will not pass your information to third parties unless we have
your permission or are required by law to do so.
- D&D adheres to the UK Data Protection Legislation.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Links to other websites
- The D&D website contains links to other websites that we believe may be of interest. We do not have control over those other websites, so cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting those sites.
- Those other sites are not governed by this privacy statement, and if necessary you should refer to the privacy statements of those websites.
Cookies - Google Analytics
- Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google").
- Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
- Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Changes to this policy
- Any changes to this policy will be posted here.
- This version is effective from January 2008, updated to January 2013